You know when you have two choices, and you really want them both but you only need to pick one. What would you feel ? Think, think, think. Oh, I can't think of it anymore, because apparently I feel bad! Haha. Someone, help me ?
I had a long conversation with her last night. I feel like I'm recovering. Please let the past still be the past. I don't wanna recall it, because I was a moron, once. I don't need pastimes, don't even need the time machine. Yeah, the future will always be beautiful. Be happy, smile and when I need to be harsh, be. Be myself, cause being others, I'm such a loser.
Yes, I am drowning. Deep down, I may be sinking. Lost in nowhere, I don't know where I'm about to go, poor me. I am still spoilt for choices. Am blindfolded with this and that. What the fish?! I hope I'll find the answer soon. I want it soon, not later.
I had a long conversation with her last night. I feel like I'm recovering. Please let the past still be the past. I don't wanna recall it, because I was a moron, once. I don't need pastimes, don't even need the time machine. Yeah, the future will always be beautiful. Be happy, smile and when I need to be harsh, be. Be myself, cause being others, I'm such a loser.
Yes, I am drowning. Deep down, I may be sinking. Lost in nowhere, I don't know where I'm about to go, poor me. I am still spoilt for choices. Am blindfolded with this and that. What the fish?! I hope I'll find the answer soon. I want it soon, not later.



No comments:
Post a Comment