Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bold The Truth!

Bold what is true::

1. I can't wait to go back to campus.
2. I want to avoid campus.
3. My bff is emo.
4. I'm a prep.
5. Soccer is my favorite sport.
6. I only have one CD.
7. Music is life.
8. I have braces.
9. I have a Myspace.
10. I miss my ex.
11. My sibling is a year older than me.
12. I live with my dad.
13. I live with my mom.
14. I live with my whole family.
15. I own a business site on Xanga.
16. I live near the beach.
17. I hate valentine’s day.
18. I think these random questions are gay.
19. I have 5 or more screen names on aim.
20. I have at least 12 pets.
21. I don't love animals.
22. Animals are so sweet.
23. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
24. My sister is adopted.
25. I'm adopted.
26. I like rubber duckies.
27. I drink soda.
28. I like to give surprise parties.
29. I give to baby.
30. I live in the city.

Bold what is true::

I was born in:
-1985
-1986
-1987
-1988
-1989
-1990
-1991
-1992
- Other

Bold what is true::

I was born in:
- January
- February
- March
- April
- May
- June
- July
- August
- September
- October
- November
- December

Bold what is true::

I am a/an:
- Aries
- Aquarius
- Cancer
- Capricorn
- Gemini
- Leo
- Libra
- Pisces
- Sagittarius
- Scorpio
- Taurus
- Virgo

Bold what is true::

I own:
- a cell phone
- a computer
- a laptop
- a lava lamp
- a black light
- a bong
- a telly
- a dvd player
- a sex toy
- an ipod
- an mp3 player
- a cat
- a dog
- a fish
- a bunny
- a unique pet
- a car
-a scooter

Bold what is true::

I have a:
- Brother(s)
- Sister(s)
- Step-brother(s)
- Step-sister(s)
- Half brother(s)
- Half sister(s)
- I’m an only child

Bold what is true::

My favorite color(s):
- Red
- Orange
- Yellow
- Green
- Blue
- Purple
- Pink
- Black
- White
- Brown
- Grey

Bold what is true::

My parents are:
- Married
- They re-married to different people
- Divorced
- Separated
- One is deceased
- Both are deceased
- I’m adopted

Bold what is true::

I want to work in:
- Fashion
- Business
- Music
- Acting
- Writing
- Singing
- Law
- Animal care
- Medicine
- Psychology
- Criminal justice
- Teaching
- Automotive
- Sales
- Politics
- Design
- Other

Bold what is true::

I want to travel to:
- New York
- California
- Florida
- Some other state
- England
- Canada
- Africa
- Italy
- France
- Germany
- Ireland
- Jamaica
- Scotland
- Other

Bold what is true::

I like:
- Rap
- Hip hop
- R & B
- Emo
- Metal [some]
- Rock
- Screamo
- Gospel
- Classical
- Country
- Trance
-Electro

Bold what is true::

Religion:
Whether you are or at one point have been:
- Buddhist
- Christian
- Catholic
- Wiccan
- Satanist
- Jehovah’s Witness
- Jewish
- Muslim
- Mormon
- Atheiest
- Agnostic
- Other

2 comments: