Monday, August 10, 2009

Gile! Whatever!

I hate feeling like a useless.
Doing nothing,while there's like tons of things to do.
I wish i can sleep it off for awhile.
I wish.

I feel so lonely sometimes.
And it somehow turned my mood upside down.
I've been keeping myself busy,just to get some things off my mind.
But really,im doing ok i think.
Im single,so what?
i dont care.
Im learning some things on my own now.
And to never make the same 'fucked up' mistakes ever again.
Though i feel kindda hmmm left out?
I feel like i dont have anyone to talk to anymore.
Not talk,but TALK,you know what i mean?
I miss having a friend here with me where i can have my weird conversation with.
Or even laugh at my stupid jokes.
i just hate everything.
I dont like this feeling at all.
Its pointless.

Forget it.
Im getting used to it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment