Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Quit?

So many things happened in so little time I don't know where to begin. One thing's for sure sure, I changed a lot.
I changed so much that I hardly dont know myself. You can say that im so difference now. I don't want to hide my weaknesses anymore. I never regretted doing all those things but I knew sooner or later I would stop when I met the right person who would fill me in much more than all those poison.

I'm not holding on to what's left anymore. I dropped my past and I moved on. I know some don't but I know I'm done being sick and tired all the time. I told k.nur I'm a changed now and I really feel that way. I have never been so contented like this my whole life. I am done being caught up with the wrong person everytime, done with falling into one shithole after another everyday.

I just want ONE person that I can spend my whole life with. Just ONE for the rest of my life.
I swear, if the next one won't work out, I'll be alone. I can't take no more pain. if like that, I say hello to loneliness again.

I feel nothing now. Just depressing peace.

What if I say that there have been too many understandings of nothings? I dont want to think about it till it come by itself.

(susahkan untuk seseorang terima aku seadanya. Aku boleh terima seadanya tapi orang susah nak terima aku seadanya. aku paham sekarang. Aku tak mahu letak apa-apa harapan lagi.)

No comments:

Post a Comment