"there have been too many understandings of nothings"
I have too many things to think of.
Again and again I remind myself.
I cause so much pain to everyone around me.
Not everyone understands.
Nothing I do is ever right.
Nothing I do is pleasing.
Maybe I need a break.
Maybe I need to slow things down before I go brainlessly insane.
Maybe-just maybe.
I really can't analyse my situation now.
What do I need?
How do I get things done?
And, is it my fault to disappoint all of you?
The answer is yes. It has always been yes.
Because, I DO THIS and I DO THAT.
I want to withdraw from everything and start over again.
If you're saying I'm not strong enough,
not this and not that,
mind you,
you don't know what I've been through.
As of love,
I don't know what it is anymore
because its full of expectations and misunderstandings
that I just refuse to understand it anymore.
I want to withdraw from everything and start over again.
If you're saying I'm not strong enough,
not this and not that,
mind you,
you don't know what I've been through.
As of love,
I don't know what it is anymore
because its full of expectations and misunderstandings
that I just refuse to understand it anymore.



No comments:
Post a Comment