I’m doing okay. Not the best. But I’m healing. I can handle this. I’ve been through so many fucked up situations before and I’ve survived them all. I learned how to cope. This is just another obstacle that I have to overcome. I know that I can get through this because like I always say, Allah will never ever give us any obstacles that we are not strong enough to handle and overcome. This is just another one of Allah’s challenges. Every single person will get his or her own challenge. And it is up to that person how to handle the situation. You can both break down and hurt everyone around you therefore fail the challenge. Or you can toughen up and learn from it. Get wiser and prepare yourself for your next challenge. Everything happens for a reason. I think that every challenge is a way of preparing you for your future. Like if someone you trusted with your life has betrayed you, you’d be hurt of course. But you’d learn from it. You’d learn to be careful of whom to trust. Cause you cant always be so trusting. That’s when people take advantage of you and hurt you. I’m not saying be pessimistic and negative. Just that we should be aware.
I’ll get through my situation. It’s not going to be easy, but I’ll handle it. I’ll cope with it. If there’s one thing I’m thankful for, it’s those people who have made me stronger. We can’t run away from pain. Nor can we hide from it. All we can do is to accept it. If we don’t accept it, we can never learn from it. And if we don’t learn from it, we’ll never heal. And if we don’t heal, we’ll never get stronger and wiser.
What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.
I’ll get through my situation. It’s not going to be easy, but I’ll handle it. I’ll cope with it. If there’s one thing I’m thankful for, it’s those people who have made me stronger. We can’t run away from pain. Nor can we hide from it. All we can do is to accept it. If we don’t accept it, we can never learn from it. And if we don’t learn from it, we’ll never heal. And if we don’t heal, we’ll never get stronger and wiser.
What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.



we always survive.. we always do...
ReplyDelete