skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Thought.
Honestly, I’m scared to get too close to people. It seems that every time I get close to someone, they always have a reason to leave later on. Maybe its fate teaching me that life goes on, or maybe I just trust the wrong people
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
//Quote of the day
Judging people through BLOG is wrong.
They can post what ever they want,
It's their BLOG
// Me!
Erol
im a simple guy with a big ego!!!!!
View my complete profile
Thank you for stopping by my blog, I'm so glad you did =)
I'm writing as and when I feel like writing plus leisure time plus ideas=)
online and currently reading this blog
NOTICE
*This is my blog
. i'll say what i wanna say. hate it ? do mind your own business.
*
do not copying
without my permission u idiot ! i hate u.
// Readers!
// Deeper conversation
View shoutbox
Wishlist
Bold 3 ✔
Onitsuka tiger ✔
Ipad ❒
Monitor LCD ❒
Bluray Driver ❒
// MMUians!
Abadie
Alvin
Amirul
Ashvini
Danny
Dean
Epul
Ezzuden
Faiz
Iera
Ikhwan
illa
Isna
Izzah
Siti
Teresa
Tharan
Topan
// Buddies
Nasrul
Fifi
Athong
Ainabelle
Amadd
Canana
Iffah
Nadia Zizou
// Link! Link!
Twitter
Facebook
Followers
// Back to the start
April
(2)
March
(3)
January
(5)
December
(18)
November
(11)
October
(22)
September
(21)
August
(27)
May
(3)
April
(3)
March
(4)
February
(15)
January
(5)
December
(12)
November
(19)
October
(15)
September
(20)
August
(24)
July
(38)
June
(10)
May
(28)
// Stalkers!
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment