Thursday, December 2, 2010

Forgiveness.

I know how hard it can be to forgive someone. I know how hard it is to forgive them, and then realize that they still hurt us. I know how hard it is to be the stronger person. I know, because I have been there. For the longest time I believed that if someone made a mistake we could forgive them a total of three times before they didn’t get another chance. There was a time when I let go of people, and there was a time when I told someone I couldn’t forgive them. Today, I still think back to certain memories and wish that I had forgiven the person that had broken my trust. If not for them, at least for myself. Most importantly forgive the people who truly care and come back each time they mess up, who make an effort to stay in our life. At the end of the day, hating someone is easy, but forgiving them, that’s hard. I found some quote to share about forgiveness..

If someone hurts you, leaves you to rot and kicks dirt in your face, forgive them.

If someone takes your trust and makes you watch as they destroy it, forgive them.

If the one person who you thought would never let you down, leaves you, forgive them.

If you are betrayed and hurt by someone you love, forgive them.




1 comment:

  1. Forgive, but don't forget. Ingat apa yang orang buat kat you sebagai pengajaran kepada diri you. :)

    ReplyDelete