Friends are someone who make us feel good, yes! they even create nightmares for you sometimes,but they stand behind you during your bad sides and strife. Sometimes in our life we hard to get good friends who would understand us and at least assure happiness in our life. Many times in my life wondered if I had a better friend and now I have a greatest friend . The reason for this post is to wish A very happy birthday to my greatest friend Wan Mohd Faiz Wan Zakaria who turns 25 today. thank god for giving me this friendship. Thanks a lot for being my friend today. I could not ask anything else ,but a better health and happiness for my greatest friend. I just wish you remain happy forever also make people around you happy with your presence. I know your presence itself is enough to make people around you happy.

Happy birthday to my greatest friend Wan Mohd Faiz Wan Zakaria
Wishing you only the best on your special day!
No comments:
Post a Comment