First of all, i am not writing this to anyone so don't put yourselves in.
It's very weird. When you are pissed off, you can write out a bunch of words to complaint and scold but when it comes to you are the person who feel sorry, you can't find any single word to describe how your feeling was. I know everyone is being good to me and yet there's only one me in the world. I can't cut myself into pieces and letting everyone takes home. There's only limited things i can do. I can't please everyone. Sorry is the only words i can say. Millions of thoughts inside my mind and i can't make it into words. I can't tell you how my feeling is. If anyone can read my mind, please read it and translate it to everyone. i will appreciate it.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment